All photos by Virginia Miller
Flavor! Napa is a five-day food and wine festival that took place last weekend in its second annual incarnation, potentially the definitive event representing the wines of the region, and the chefs and cooking that make this grouping of small towns and countryside one of the great culinary and wine destinations in the world.
Despite some nasty rainstorms hitting the area for part of the week, festivities were many and varied, classes and demos, dinners and galas. Here are a few highlights in photos, including sessions with two of the biggest chefs in the world: Thomas Keller and Masaharu Morimoto.
Subscribe to Virgina's twice-monthly newsletter, The Perfect Spot
Most Commented On
- So you're OK with the fear - May 18, 2013
- You actually do have a - May 18, 2013
- 11%?!? 12?!? - May 18, 2013
- I've been to enough places to - May 18, 2013
- It must feel good to know that if ever this city has too many - May 18, 2013
- Who gets hit by Muni switchbacks? - May 18, 2013
- True, but the problem is ever worse than that since some - May 18, 2013
- The issue isn't whether a worker is illegal but - May 18, 2013
- Offering up a verbal taxonomy is hardly hate speech. - May 18, 2013
- Oh? - May 18, 2013