All photos by Virginia Miller
Flavor! Napa is a five-day food and wine festival that took place last weekend in its second annual incarnation, potentially the definitive event representing the wines of the region, and the chefs and cooking that make this grouping of small towns and countryside one of the great culinary and wine destinations in the world.
Despite some nasty rainstorms hitting the area for part of the week, festivities were many and varied, classes and demos, dinners and galas. Here are a few highlights in photos, including sessions with two of the biggest chefs in the world: Thomas Keller and Masaharu Morimoto.
Subscribe to Virgina's twice-monthly newsletter, The Perfect Spot
Most Commented On
- It's all about Me. Me. Me. - December 12, 2013
- His point was that many commutes are in and out of SF and - December 12, 2013
- Yeah, I stroll along the Panhandle a lot and there is a massive - December 12, 2013
- Where in all that does it show cyclists paying in more than - December 12, 2013
- Absolutely, while many (or - December 12, 2013
- I passed on judgment on fault. I merely noted that he was not an - December 12, 2013
- "As anyone who has traveled - December 12, 2013
- The survey was done in Sept. - December 12, 2013
- He Was From New Orleans - December 12, 2013
- substantiation - December 12, 2013